MPC's Community Darkroom
Community Film & Darkroom Night
"Are you a long-time film user looking for a darkroom to use? Are you interested in film but never had the chance to learn how to develop your own?
Mpls Photo Center has the answer.
MPC’s Community Film & Darkroom Night
On Community Darkroom night we will open our doors to film shooters, new and experienced, to check out our darkrooms, our film scanners and fine-art quality inkjet printers.
On the first Tuesday of every month from 7:00pm to 9pm MPC open our darkroom doors and invite anyone who has an interest in film photography to visit and listen to a guest speaker.
Community Darkroom 2016 Schedule
- April 12th
- May 3rd
- June 7th
- July 5th
- August 2nd
- Sept 6th Canceled due to repairs, it will be even better than before......
- Oct 4th
- Nov 1st
- Dec 6th
• To talk about cameras, film, enlargers, photo chemicals, black and white papers, scanners and what have you.
• You can develop some film, make a few prints in the darkroom, or scan a few negatives or slides.
* Chemistry will be available for a cost of $5 per user that evening.
• Tours, orientation, snacks, and conversation.