Digital Printing Service
Professional Results on the Epson Stylus Pro 7900/9900 Printer
Representing Epson's next generation, the Stylus Pro 9900 (44"), 7900 (24") printers incorporate the latest achievements in photographic ink jet technology.
By combining the precision of our MicroPiezo TFP™ print head with the extraordinary performance of Epson UltraChrome© HDR ink, their newest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continues to represent an unprecedented level of technology.
Epson UltraChrome HDR represents their latest generation of pigment ink technology. Now utilizing ten colors - including an all-new Orange and Green - Epson UltraChrome HDR ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer. Even more remarkable, combining Epson UltraChrome HDR ink with their new Epson AccuPhoto™ HDR screening technology dramatically raises the level of print quality and sets the benchmark for photographic reproduction.
Non-Members print their digital files at MPC.
- Standard Media $.10/sq in, calculated length x width
- Premium Media $.15/sq in, calculated length x width
MPC Helps Member/Non-Member Printing
MPC will give help and guide Members and Non-Members in printing their digital files.
- Standard Media $.15/sq in, calculated length x width
- Premium Media $.20/sq in, calculated length x width
MPC Prints Your Digital File
$.20/sq calculated length x width Here are the steps we take when we print for you that assures your final print(s) are the highest quality they can be:
- We will optimize your image for fine art printing on Epson Stylus Pro 7900/9900 printers
- Properly size/sharpen your image for printing
- Set color management for most accurate color
- Use Soft Proof to preview final print
- Print Black & White without color casts using Epson's Advanced B&W Mode
You can use our FTP File Transfer to upload your files for printing: MplsPhotoCenterFileTransfer
Please contact us for more information about our printing services.
- $35 per positive/negative, or $100/hr for multiple scans ( by estimate)
- $50 per negative for scanning & retouching
- $20 per negative for retouching