Printing & Framing Service
Professional Results on the Epson Stylus Pro 7900/9900 Printer
Representing Epson's next generation, the Stylus Pro 9900 (44"), 7900 (24") printers incorporate the latest achievements in photographic ink jet technology.
By combining the precision of our MicroPiezo TFP™ print head with the extraordinary performance of Epson UltraChrome© HDR ink.
Epson UltraChrome HDR represents their latest generation of pigment ink technology. Now utilizing ten colors - including an all-new Orange and Green - Epson UltraChrome HDR ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer.
Even more remarkable, combining Epson UltraChrome HDR ink with their new Epson AccuPhoto™ HDR screening technology dramatically raises the level of print quality and sets the benchmark for photographic reproduction.
Members print their digital files at MPC.
- Standard Media $.08/sq in, calculated length x width
- Premium Media $.12/sq in, calculated length x width
- User Print Media $.07sq in, calculated length x width
Non-Member Printing (Does not include $25 Digital Lab fee)
- Standard Media $.10/sq in, calculated length x width
- Premium Media $.15/sq in, calculated length x width
Lead printer Jonathan Pavlica has been printing color and black and white fine art photographs on wide format printers for over 7 years. This experience is why, from computer to printer we can consistently create prints that match what was envisioned when the shutter was clicked.
- Standard Media $.15/sq in, calculated length x width
- Premium Media $.20/sq in, calculated length x width
Here are the steps we take when we print for you that assure your final print(s) are the highest quality they can be:
- We will optimize your image for fine art printing on Epson Stylus Pro 7900/9900 printers
- Properly size your image for printing
- Set color management for most accurate color
- Print Black & White without color casts using Epson's Advanced 10 color HDR B&W Mode
Please contact Callahan Framing for more information about our framing services.
- $35/half-hour One on One printing or scanning training and assistance
- $35 per positive/negative, or $100/hr for multiple scans (by estimate)
- $50 per negative for scanning & retouching
- $20 per negative for retouching